Team-TFC Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team-TFC Community

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MafiaHunny
Little Clerk
Little Clerk
MafiaHunny

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 8:07 pm

First of all i would like to request that this system should be removed of robbing places by skill eg-robskill 10 etc
it is very difficult for newbies and some players will leave server due to difficult and second we need bribe/stars on different places we wil collect them and reduce our wanted level and make difference between ticketable and wanted players the player who wil get 3 stars he wil be ticketable and cop wil issue him ticket by /tk and if he wil get more than 3 stars he wil be arested by /ar.
other thing is cars dealershipit should be change.if player wil buy any car then it wil permanent of hisself and he can sell his car to players by /sellcar id amount and increase cars prices
Thankyou
Back to top Go down
G25
Little Clerk
Little Clerk

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 3:32 am

Brother, you seemed to be too obsessed with Kar's Cops and Robbers.
If we have the bribe pickups/stars in the server it would be called an imitation...Well you could have suggested a /bribe command.

Taking on to the cars, You can buy cars That'll be yours only and Respawn on being blown up, when a house system is introduced in the server.

Rest we can just leave on Signature about what he thinks of it.
Back to top Go down
MafiaHunny
Little Clerk
Little Clerk
MafiaHunny

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 7:49 am

no no i played many servers i saw i to much servers and i posted here by viewing the sanandreas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team-TFC Community :: TeamTFC :: Server Suggestion-
Jump to: